We at STANLEY Healthcare were excited to announce the recent software release of MobileView 5.4. The MobileView platform drives our AeroScout RTLS and Protection solutions, putting real-time information into the hands of caregivers to improve care and increase efficiency.
MobileView 5.4 includes expanded tracking and alerting capabilities, support for our next generation of T15e environmental monitoring tags and includes many other functionality requests from customers.
Three key enhancements include:
- AeroScout T15e temperature monitoring tag: A new generation of technology backs the essential features for virtually every temperature monitoring need into a single tag: integrated visual display with local alerts, 64K offline temperature reading storage, built-in contact sensor, VFC compliance, 24+ months battery life, and temperature ranges from -200°C to +140°C. The probe-based T15e can be used in any area of the hospital or off-campus locations, including pharmacy, laboratory, blood banks, surgical services, nutritional services, blanket warmers and more.
- Support for Bluetooth (BLE) device location from Cisco CMX (version 10.6 and above): Track even more with BLE. With Cisco CMX software supporting intelligent location of BLE-enabled devices or tags, healthcare organizations can now track and monitor any assets using BLE in MobileView—with the same alerts, maps and reports available with active tags.
- Mobile Instant Notifier for Android: Now all the features of Mobile Instant Notifier for iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad®, are also available for Android:
- View all pending and dismissed alerts
- See full alert details for complete information
- Access map view for faster response times
- Quickly add corrective actions for regulatory requirements
- Push notifications to receive alerts, even if the device is off site
These and other MobileView enhancements are available in the Software Release Notes (Article 2389) of our Support Portal. Whether locating equipment, monitoring temperature conditions or protecting infants, the MobileView platform helps caregivers focus on value-added tasks—reinforcing our mission to offer solutions that empower caregivers.